Capturing Your Big Day: Black Vine Productions


Couples can spend years planning their perfect day, and yet, when it arrives, the day is over in a few short hours. In the immediate aftermath it's easy to remember the smaller details: the rainstorm that passed overhead with 5 minutes to spare; the colour of the balloon arch; the speeches from the wedding party or the look on a partner's face glimpsed for the first time from the back of the venue. We never want to forget these memories but, as the years pass, inevitably we do.

Photographs are are fantastic way of recording a big day, but they only capture so much. Jenna Wimshurst of Black Vine Productions got in touch with us to tell our readers about her videography company.



"My passion for film comes from my love of telling stories and capturing special moment to share forever. That is why I started my wedding video company so that I could share people’s special day and capture the beauty and love of the couple.

My four years of videography experience means that I am highly skilled in camera operating and editing and everything in between. Most of my clients like me to be there every step of the way, from the preparations to the first dance and the after party, however each client is different so I adapt for whatever the couple want.

Being a part of the gay community and culture means that I have first hand experience of what it means to be gay and how important civil partnerships and equal marriage are. Whatever your gender or sexuality I will tailor make a special videography service just for you and your partner. The gay weddings I have filmed have been the most special and I can’t wait to film and edit more.

Being based in West Kent means that I cover a wide surrounding area from Surrey to South London and most of Kent. Feel free to take a look at my website and get in touch for more details."


Jenna Wimshurst

Popular posts from this blog

Should I Propose at Christmas? (Spoiler Alert: Probably Not)

Who Walks Down the Aisle at a Gay Wedding?

Wedding Fair or Wedding Fayre: Which is it?

Gay Wedding Hashtags

How To Make Small Talk At Weddings

Should You Invite a Homophobic Relative to Your Gay Wedding?

10 Things You Need On Your Wedding Morning – By Tammy Madge, Owner of Manor By The Lake

Guest Who? A Wedding Guest Book with Personality

5 Shakespeare Quotes about Love for your Wedding

10 Laid Back Processional Songs For Your Summer Wedding